- The subtle beauty and the evergreen diva of Bollywood Juhi Chawla started her career as a model. She contested in the Femina Miss India pageant in 1984 and won it. The beauty queen also represented India in the Miss Universe Pageant the same year
- Juhi got married to a millionaire business tycoon Jay Mehta in 1997 when her career was at its top. The couple is blessed with a girl and a boy.
- Juhi thinks she played a key role in making Karishma Kapoor a star. The biggest hits of Karishma’s career Dil to Pagal Hai and Raja Hindustani was first offered to Juhi Chawla and she refused the offers.
- There was a time in nineties when Juhi gave many hits with superstar Aamir Khan, the duo was known as inseparable friends. However, the friendship faced fallout over a very trivial issue. Aamir Khan during the shoot of Ishq did a small prank with Juhi, which she took really seriously and cancelled the shoot of the day. The thing became so harsh that the stars did not speak for years to each other after that.
- Juhi was friend with Aamir Khan and has given some remarkable blockbusters with him and now she shares a special bond with Shah Rukh Khan, who is also her business partner. However, the vivacious actor of all time has never shared screen with Salman Khan.
- Animosity among leading actress of anytime is usual. Juhi Chawla also had a cold war with Madhuri Dixit when both were all rising up in their careers. Juhi even refused to do Dil to Pagal Hai with Madhuri Dixit as she did not want to do a supporting role.
- Imran Khan, nephew of Aamir Khan and a bollywood sensation proposed Juhi Chawla with a ring when he was a kid. Imran used to accompany Aamir Khan on the sets and wanted to marry Juhi.
The lady with charismatic smile and gifted talent was born today, on November 13th in Ludhiana India. Juhi who holds an immense stature in Bollywood is turning 47th today. Here is the list of few things a Juhi fan should know.