- 27-kg heroine seized from PIA aircraft in Karachi
- Dasti approaches ECP for registration of his party
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Pemra bans crime re-enactment shows on TV channels ahead of Ramazan
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
Beach-goers warned of jellyfish threat on Karachi’s Sea View beach
In a statement issued by the CBC spokesperson, the jellyfish has harmed the beach-goers in recent days, hence every visitor should be cautious about jellyfish threat.
The spokesperson also advised citizens visiting beach to stay away from sea waves, especially during the current monsoon season.
He clarified that no blanket ban had been imposed on citizens from visiting Sea View beach in coming days.