Karachi Stock Exchange 100-Index slumps by 189.93pts
The benchmark KSE 100-Index has witnessed negative change of 0.60 per cent and closed the trading day at 31589.82 points.
High and Low were 31779.75 and 31543.29 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 246,596,229 and in terms of value it was 13,957,940,381.
Total traded companies were 347, among them 158 advanced, 161 declined while 28 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- Power Cement Ltd. with a volume of 12,541,000 and price per share of 7.13 (0.47).
- Pioneer Cement with a volume 12,129,500 of price per share of 79.11 (0.22).
- Pak Elektron with a volume 12,028,500 of price per share of 39.22 (0.22).
Top Three Advancers
- Colgate Palmolive with price per share 1865.43 (88.83).
- Sanofi-Aventis with price per share of 883.50 (39.30).
- Fazal Textile with price per share of 881.00 (20.80).
Top Three Decliners
- Unilever FoodsXD with price per share of 8111.00 (-219.00).
- Exide (PAK) with price per share of 2233.33 (-116.55).
- Service Ind.Ltd with per share of 976.12 (-41.88).
Karachi on Friday faced partial shutdown on the call of Chairman Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf (PTI), Imran Khan as per Plan C for demanding Judicial Commission to probe into the election rigging.