- Afghan Taliban appoint new leader after Mansour’s death
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Pakistan ‘seeking clarification’ about air strike on Taliban leader
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
- Policeman dead, 15 wounded in Peshawar twin explosions
KDA officer confesses killing two political workers
Assistant director KDA Atif Ahmed officer spilled the beans during Rangers’ detention. He told the paramilitary force that senior KDA officers were involved in land grabbing and ‘china cutting’.
Read more: What exactly is ‘china cutting’?
The senior officers had nexus with land grabbers who used to encroach public plots and parks while Ahmed would prepare fake files for the plots.
He also claimed that he had abducted two political workers back in 2005 and murdered them.