- 27-kg heroine seized from PIA aircraft in Karachi
- Dasti approaches ECP for registration of his party
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Pemra bans crime re-enactment shows on TV channels ahead of Ramazan
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
Khattak says arrangements underway for Mian Iftikhar’s release
According to DPO Naushera, father of slain PTI worker recorded his statement that Mian Iftikhar was not involved in murder of his son.
Speaking in ARY News programme “Off The Record”, KP Chief Minister Pervez Khattak said arrangements were underway for release of Mian Iftikhar.
He said DPO Nasuhero had said the case was being dismissed after the statement of the victim’s heirs.