Pakistan

Khawaja Asif terms Zarb-e-Azb’s first year as ‘year of success’

RAWALPINDI: Defence Minister Khawaja Muhammad Asif has said that the first year of Operation Zarb-e-Azb was the year of success, ARY News reports.

Khawaja Asif, in a statement on Sunday, has said that Operation Zarb-e-Azb is in its final phase and the whole nation is indebted to the martyrs. He also said that the country has achieved some key successes in the last year.

He added that the martyrs have given sacrifices that will never be forgotten.

Director General of Inter-Services Public Relations Asim Bajwa had said that so far at least 2763 terrorists were killed while 837 militant hide outs were destroyed while 253 tons explosive were recovered in the military operation which was launched against terrorists in the tribal areas on 15th June .

Comments

comments

Copyright © 2016 ARYNEWS.tv

To Top