- Afghan Taliban appoint new leader after Mansour’s death
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Pakistan ‘seeking clarification’ about air strike on Taliban leader
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
- Policeman dead, 15 wounded in Peshawar twin explosions
KP minister arrested over corruption charges
The minister was nabbed by provincial accountability commission after he was found misusing his authority and indulging in corruption.
The minister also faces charges for giving tenders on nepotism basis.
In sindh after a large no of deaths frm heat stroke nobody resigns but in KP a minister arrested for exceeding the limits #TrueEhtisabInKP
— Hamza Ali Abbasi (@HamzaAbasiAli) July 9, 2015
— Danish Khan (@KhanDanish_) July 9, 2015
— Channel 24 (@Channel__24) July 9, 2015
— Anum Mohsin (@AnumMohsinnn) July 9, 2015
— Anila Khawaja (@anilakhawaja) July 9, 2015
#TrueEhtisabInKP This proves PTI is sincere with the nation that it won't allow loot and plunder. Result is unstoppable progress.
— Hamza Salman (@PTI_tsunami) July 9, 2015