The benchmark KSE 100-Index has witnessed positive change of 0.33 per cent and closed the trading day at 31299.72 points.
High and Low were 31441.78 and 31139.40 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 360,786,344 and in terms of value it was 20,779,433,834.
Total traded companies were 356, among them 222 advanced, 108 declined while 26 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- Maple Leaf Cement with a volume of 28,490,500 and price per share of 37.63 (0.98).
- Jah.Sidd. Co. with a volume 21,103,000 of price per share of 15.35 (0.63).
- K-Electric Ltd. with a volume 16,587,000 of price per share of 8.03 (0.40).
Top Three Advancers
- Wyeth Pak Ltd with price per share 4150.00 (183.51).
- Bata (Pak) with price per share of 3198.00 (89.25).
- Rafhan Maize share of 10255.00 (55.00).
Top Three Decliners
- Colgate Palmolive with price per share of 1700.00 (-83.00).
- Murree Brewery with price per share of 1146.00 (-54.00).
- Hinopak Motor per share of 844.35 (-31.28).