The benchmark KSE 100-Index has witnessed positive change of 0.25 per cent and closed the trading day at 30071.58 points.
High and Low were 30151.92 and 29996.61 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 184,250,025 and in terms of value it was 9,796,581,661.
Total traded companies were 363, among them 197 advanced, 149 declined while 17 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- Bank Al-Falah with a volume of 18,079,500 and price per share of 29.63 (1.12).
- Dewan Motors with a volume 11,957,000 of price per share of 8.09 (0.43).
- Askari Bank with a volume 9,681,500 of price per share of 21.97 (0.45).
Top Three Advancers
- Nestle Pak. XD with price per share 7700.00 (100.00).
- Rafhan Maize with price per share of 11250.00 (50.00).
- Philip Morris Pak. share of 817.39 (38.92).
Top Three Decliners
- Murree Brewery with price per share of 1002.94 (-52.56).
- Shezan Inter with price per share of 915.34 (-39.95).
- Exide (PAK) per share of 990.00 (-25.00).