KSE 100-Index crosses 31000pts
The benchmark KSE 100-Index has witnessed positive change of 0.60 per cent and closed the trading day at 31011.15 points.
High and Low were 31037.62 and 30756.22 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 156,843,790 and in terms of value it was 10,460,731,355.
Total traded companies were 356, among them 168 advanced, 169 declined while 19 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- WorldCall Telecom with a volume of 15,881,000 and price per share of 1.78 (0.14).
- Maple Leaf Cement with a volume 8,846,500 of price per share of 41.83 (0.35).
- B.O.Punjab with a volume 6,167,500 of price per share of 68.34 (1.49).
Top Three Advancers
- Nestle Pak. with price per share of 8500.00 (100.00).
- Colgate Palmolive with price per share of 1885.91(89.80).
- Rafhan Maize with price per share of 10275.00 (75.00).
Top Three Decliners
- Exide (PAK) with price per share of 1967.00 (-83.00).
- Bata (Pak) with price per share of 3311.00 (-49.00).
- Ferozsons (Lab) with price per share of 594.19 (-29.86).