The benchmark KSE 100-Index has witnessed positive change of 1.14 per cent and closed the trading day at 31281.83 points.
High and Low were 31395.01 and 30930.04 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 349,461,710 and in terms of value it was 18,121,253,810.
Total traded companies were 402, among them 240 advanced, 139 declined while 23 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- Jah.Sidd. Co. with a volume of 27,978,500 and price per share of 12.31 (0.22).
- Pak Int.Bulk with a volume 23,205,500 of price per share of 23.30 (0.96).
- D.G.K.Cement XD with a volume 11,149,000 of price per share of 88.07 (1.18).
Top Three Advancers
- Nestle Pak.XD with price per share 8499.99 (169.99).
- Bata (Pak)XD with price per share of 3257.44 (155.11).
- Rafhan Maize share of 11200.00 (115.00).
Top Three Decliners
- Unilever Foods with price per share of 8950.00 (-169.78).
- Fazal Textile XD with price per share of 883.29 (-46.48).
- Khyber Tobacco XD per share of 463.48 (-15.77).