The benchmark KSE 100-Index has recorded negative change of 0.66 per cent and closed the trading day at 34203.99 points.
High and Low were 34564.58 and 34159.11 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 293,361,136 and in terms of value it was 19,842,753,379.
Total traded companies were 361, among them 136 advanced, 203 declined while 22 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- Jah.Sidd. Co. with a volume of 25,091,500 and price per share of 22.60 (1.01).
- K-Electric Ltd. with a volume 17,921,000 of price per share of 8.44 (0.12).
- Fauji Cement with a volume 9,907,000 of price per share of 32.00 (0.27).
Top Three Advancers
- Nestle Pak. with price per share 10800.00 (200.00).
- Colgate Palmolive with price per share of 1848.00 (87.50).
- Unilever Foods with price per share of 9800.00 (76.00).
Top Three Decliners
- Bata (Pak) with price per share of 3756.01 (-142.99).
- Exide (PAK) with price per share of 1617.50 (-32.50).
- Engro Corp with price per share of 281.30 (-13.05).