KSE 100-Index falls by 182.53pts
The benchmark KSE 100-Index has recorded negative change of 0.53 per cent and closed the trading day at 34146.97 points.
High and Low were 34414.81 and 34099.81 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 335,931,075 and in terms of value it was 18,041,826,523.
Total traded companies were 373, among them 102 advanced, 254 declined while 17 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- Lafarge Pak. with a volume of 47,226,500 and price per share of 17.70 (0.24).
- Lotte Chemical with a volume 20,368,500 of price per share of 8.12 (0.38).
- P.T.C.L. with a volume 5,519,000 of price per share of 25.49 (0.48)
Top Three Advancers
- Nestle Pak.with price per share 10400.00 (100.00).
- Shezan Inter. XDXB with price per share of 1369.00 (49.00).
- Indus Motor Co with price per share of 1026.65 (48.88).
Top Three Decliners
- Rafhan Maize with price per share of 11300.00 (-592.50).
- Unilever Foods with price per share of 8700.00 (-99.00).
- Colgate Palmolive with price per share of 1901.83 (-93.17).