KSE 100-Index falls by 184.37pts
The benchmark KSE 100-Index has witnessed negative change of 0.59 per cent and closed the trading day at 31270.10 points.
High and Low were 31545.14 and 31225.01 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 229,970,120 and in terms of value it was 12,049,623,824.
Total traded companies were 370, among them 115 advanced, 230 declined while 25 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- TRG Pak Ltd with a volume of 17,299,000 and price per share of 11.43 (0.63).
- Maple Leaf Cement with a volume 9,906,500 of price per share of 34.91 (0.42).
- Pervez Ahmed with a volume 8,979,000 of price per share of 3.36 (0.18).
Top Three Advancers
- Philip Morris Pak. with price per share 990.33 (31.33).
- Abbott Lab. XD with price per share of 844.42 (28.04).
- Ferozsons (Lab) share of 555.94 (26.47).
Top Three Decliners
- Rafhan Maize with price per share of 10200.00 (-200.00).
- Hinopak Motor with price per share of 893.38 (-31.08).
- Pak Tobacco XD per share of 920.00 (-25.80).