The benchmark KSE 100-Index has witnessed positive change of 0.31 per cent and closed the trading day at 34121.30 points.
High and Low were 34185.48 and 33893.17 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 349,606,388 and in terms of value it was 22,519,268,055.
Total traded companies were 382 among them 201 advanced, 166 declined while 15 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- Pak Elektron with a volume of 26,672,000 and price per share of 50.10 (0.83).
- Maple Leaf Cement with a volume 26,620,500 of price per share of 50.35 (1.90).
- Hum Network with a volume 13,259,500 of price per share of 17.85 (0.31).
Top Three Advancers
- Indus Motor Co with price per share 931.21 (44.33).
- Hinopak Motor with price per share of 952.51 (35.03).
- Mari Petroleum with price per share of 550.65 (26.22).
Top Three Decliners
- Colgate Palmolive with price per share of 2100.00 (-39.03).
- Fazal Textile with price per share of 568.10 (-29.90).
- Archroma PakXD with price per share of 618.21 (-15.57).