The benchmark KSE 100-Index has witnessed positive change of 0.91 per cent and closed the trading day at 29996.61 points.
High and Low were 30002.05 and 29726.39 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 208,662,466 and in terms of value it was 208,662,466.
Total traded companies were 368, among them 201 advanced, 145 declined while 22 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- Dewan Motors with a volume of 10,463,000 and price per share of 7.66 (1.00).
- Lafarge Pak. with a volume 8,778,500 of price per share of 16.61 (0.10).
- National Bank. with a volume 6,881,500 of price per share of 60.82 (0.32).
Top Three Advancers
- Unilever Foods with price per share 9238.00 (439.00).
- Nestle Pak. XD with price per share of 7600.00 (200.00).
- Bata (Pak) share of 3169.99 (67.49).
Top Three Decliners
- Colgate Palmolive with price per share of 1506.50 (-43.50).
- Sapphire Textile with price per share of 285.00 (-15.00).
- Indus Motor Co SPOT per share of 724.56 (-11.61).