The benchmark KSE 100-Index has witnessed positive change of 0.21 per cent and closed the trading day at 34538.45 points.
High and Low were 34626.87 and 34383.03 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 411,482,188 and in terms of value it was 28,667,475,435.
Total traded companies were 369 among them 146 advanced, 213 declined while 10 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- K-Electric Ltd. with a volume of 28,127,000 and price per share of 9.04 (0.06).
- B.O.Punjab with a volume 21,124,000 of price per share of 10.98 (0.17).
- Pak Int.Bulk with a volume 17,478,500 of price per share of 36.99 (0.54).
Top Three Advancers
- Nestle Pak. with price per share 10919.00 (519.00).
- Unilever Foods with price per share of 8650.00 (50.00).
- Colgate Palmolive with price per share of 1947.50 (45.80).
Top Three Decliners
- Bata (Pak) with price per share of 3900.00 (-120.00).
- Shezan Inter. XDXB with price per share of 1329.10 (-69.90).
- Murree Brewery with price per share of 1005.69 (-52.93).