The benchmark KSE 100-Index has witnessed positive change of 0.77 per cent and closed the trading day at 32835.94 points.
High and Low were 32906.17 and 32639.80 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 286,991,719 and in terms of value it was 16,235,416,107.
Total traded companies were 364, among them 174 advanced, 168 declined while 22 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- Maple Leaf Cement with a volume of 13,061,500 and price per share of 48.08 (0.60).
- P.I.A.C.(A) with a volume 11,559,500 of price per share of 8.12 (0.47).
- Telecard Limited with a volume 10,356,500 of price per share of 3.75 (0.31).
Top Three Advancers
- Nestle Pak. with price per share 9954.81 (452.31).
- Shezan Inter. XDXB with price per share of 1286.90 (47.90).
- Indus Motor Co with price per share of 897.41 (22.40).
Top Three Decliners
- Rafhan Maize with price per share of 10545.00 (-555.00).
- Exide (PAK) with price per share of 2040.00 (-80.00).
- Colgate Palmolive with price per share of 1931.81 (-68.19).