The benchmark KSE 100-Index has witnessed positive change of 0.54 per cent and closed the trading day at 33765.61 points.
High and Low were 33941.51 and 33585.75 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 426,521,371 and in terms of value it was 21,062,105,028.
Total traded companies were 403 among them 237 advanced, 152 declined while 14 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- P.I.A.C.(A) with a volume of 32,304,000 and price per share of 9.43 (0.45).
- Jah.Sidd. Co. with a volume 25,300,500 of price per share of 17.40 (1.00).
- TRG Pak Ltd with a volume 22,544,000 of price per share of 16.74 (0.41).
Top Three Advancers
- Nestle Pak. with price per share 10999.00 (398.00).
- Rafhan Maize with price per share of 12000.00 (250.00).
- Colgate Palmolive with price per share of 2098.50 (98.50).
Top Three Decliners
- Unilever Foods with price per share of 8620.00 (-270.00).
- Exide (PAK) with price per share of 1920.00 (-80.00).
- Shezan Inter. XDXB with price per share of 1300.00 (-35.00).