KSE 100-Index hits all time high
The benchmark KSE 100-Index has witnessed positive change of 0.43 per cent and closed the trading day at 34826.51 points.
High and Low were 34844.80 and 34632.24 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 373,894,554 and in terms of value it was 23,469,613,540.
Total traded companies were 370 among them 146 advanced, 204 declined while 20 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- Pak Int.Bulk with a volume of 34,731,000 and price per share of 40.14 (1.91).
- Power Cement Ltd. with a volume 29,476,000 of price per share of 8.15 (0.75).
- Hum Network with a volume 16,689,500 of price per share of 18.07 (0.65).
Top Three Advancers
- Shezan Inter. XDXB with price per share 1339.00 (39.00).
- Pak Tobacco with price per share of 1056.71 (35.28).
- Millat Tractors with price per share of 677.72 (31.54).
Top Three Decliners
- Bata (Pak) with price per share of 3671.71 (-178.29).
- Exide (PAK) with price per share of 1729.00 (-91.00).
- Atlas Battery with price per share of 881.00 (-22.29).