KSE 100-Index keeps on following upward trend
The benchmark KSE 100-Index has witnessed positive change of 0.61 per cent and closed the trading day at 34329.50 points.
High and Low were 34398.17 and 34121.30 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 385,311,415 and in terms of value it was 25,436,687,207.
Total traded companies were 385 among them 178 advanced, 185 declined while 22 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- Jah.Sidd. Co. with a volume of 29,759,500 and price per share of 18.95 (0.90).
- Fauji Fert. with a volume 18,187,100 of price per share of 131.95 (5.59).
- Fauji Fert Bin with a volume 12,539,000 of price per share of 49.48 (1.27).
Top Three Advancers
- Motor Co with price per share 977.77 (46.56).
- Exide (PAK) with price per share of 1955.20 (45.20).
- Hinopak Motor with price per share of 994.75 (42.24).
Top Three Decliners
- Nestle Pak. with price per share of 10300.00 (-200.00).
- Colgate Palmolive with price per share of 1995.00 (-105.00).
- Archroma PakXD with price per share of 603.83 (-14.38).