KSE 100-Index lowers by 93.22pts
The benchmark KSE 100-Index has witnessed negative change of 0.30 per cent and closed the trading day at 31223.74 points on Tuesday.
High and Low were 31318.49 and 30942.88 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 195,216,934 and in terms of value it was 13,506,010,281.
Total traded companies were 353, among them 146 advanced, 189 declined while 18 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- Jah.Sidd. Co. with a volume of 16,175,500 and price per share of 16.41 (0.32).
- Maple Leaf Cement with a volume 8,985,000 of price per share of 33.67 (0.60).
- Engro Corp with a volume 7,707,300 of price per share of 207.57 (8.72).
Top Three Advancers
- Exide (PAK) with price per share 1999.64 (63.93).
- Pak Tobacco XD with price per share of 945.80 (32.97).
- Mari Petroleum XB share of 687.82 (32.56).
Top Three Decliners
- Rafhan Maize with price per share of 10300.00 (-100.00).
- Service Ind.Ltd with price per share of 944.55 (-49.71).
- MithchellsFruit per share of 739.29 (-36.04).