The benchmark KSE 100-Index has witnessed positive change of 0.06 per cent and closed the trading day at 34408.73 points.
High and Low were 34502.27 and 34368.25 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 259,120,826 and in terms of value it was 19,746,224,501.
Total traded companies were 361 among them 170 advanced, 159 declined while 32 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- Pak Elektron with a volume of 14,053,000 and price per share of 50.71 (1.65).
- Lafarge Pak. with a volume 13,283,500 of price per share of 17.85 (0.20).
- Cherat Cement with a volume 12,911,500 of price per share of 81.51 (2.45).
Top Three Advancers
- Colgate Palmolive with price per share 1960.00 (58.00).
- Murree Brewery with price per share of 1060.50 (50.50).
- Abbott Lab. with price per share of 699.94 (18.44).
Top Three Decliners
- Rafhan Maize with price per share of 11300.00 (-560.00).
- Nestle Pak. with price per share of 10470.00 (-449.00).
- Exide (PAK) with price per share of 1794.90 (-45.10).