The benchmark KSE 100-Index has witnessed positive change of 1.09 per cent and closed the trading day at 32480.35 points.
High and Low were 32503.80 and 32131.28 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 257,200,583 and in terms of value it was 15,108,859,741.
Total traded companies were 334, among them 221 advanced, 93 declined while 20 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- Lafarge Pak. with a volume of 19,145,000 and price per share of 17.88 (0.53).
- Maple Leaf Cement with a volume 17,985,500 of price per share of 46.46 (2.21).
- Jah.Sidd. Co. with a volume 16,487,000 of price per share of 15.33 (0.79).
Top Three Advancers
- Bata (Pak) with price per share 3570.22 (80.22).
- Siemens Pakistan with price per share of 1170.31 (55.72).
- Fazal Textile with price per share of 632.00 (29.96).
Top Three Decliners
- Rafhan Maize with price per share of 11000.00 (-203.80).
- J.D.W.Sugar with price per share of 290.33 (-10.21).
- Sitara Chemical with price per share of 306.18 (-10.18).