KSE 100-Index slides down by 302.51pts
The benchmark KSE 100-Index has witnessed negative change of 0.94 per cent and closed the trading day at 31781.65 points.
High and Low were 32186.57 and 31760.72 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 288,676,867 and in terms of value it was 16,570,912,058.
Total traded companies were 376, among them 81 advanced, 280 declined while 15 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- K-Electric Ltd. with a volume of 34,012,000 and price per share of 8.71 (0.28).
- Sui North Gas with a volume 4,452,000 of price per share of 26.82 (0.17).
- Japan Power with a volume 3,869,500 of price per share of 3.40 (0.15).
Top Three Advancers
- MithchellsFruit with price per share 821.80 (30.96).
- Service Ind.Ltd with price per share of 1020.63 (30.53).
- Gadoon Textile share of 316.37 (15.06).
Top Three Decliners
- Nestle Pak. with price per share of 8500.00 (-300.00).
- Rafhan Maize with price per share of 10325.00 (-176.82).
- Colgate Palmolive per share of 1692.00 (-88.00).