The benchmark KSE 100-Index has recorded negative change of 0.44 per cent and closed the trading day at 34386.86 points.
High and Low were 34621.58 and 34353.78 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 277,543,644 and in terms of value it was 19,571,775,563.
Total traded companies were 367, among them 101 advanced, 246 declined while 20 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- Jah.Sidd. Co. with a volume of 15,857,000 and price per share of 18.36 (0.36).
- Cherat Cement with a volume 9,006,500 of price per share of 79.06 (1.01).
- Fauji Fert Bin with a volume 8,184,500 of price per share of 50.48 (0.12).
Top Three Advancers
- Packages Ltd. with price per share 728.92 (33.37).
- Sanofi-Aventis with price per share of 713.73 (11.73).
- Service Ind.Ltd share with price per of 1002.00 (10.98).
Top Three Decliners
- Unilever Foods with price per share of 8411.00 (-239.00).
- Colgate Palmolive with price per share of 1902.00 (-45.50).
- Island Textile per with price per share of 787.08 (-41.42).