The benchmark KSE 100-Index has witnessed negative change of 0.78 per cent and closed the trading day at 31756.29 points.
High and Low were 32225.17 and 31697.78 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 317,410,096 and in terms of value it was 21,661,439,378.
Total traded companies were 379, among them 99 advanced, 262 declined while 18 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- Jah.Sidd. Co. with a volume of 29,835,500 and price per share of 15.29 (0.70).
- Engro Fertilize Ltd. with a volume 15,170,500 of price per share of 66.04 (0.70).
- Maple Leaf Cement with a volume 14,125,000 of price per share of 34.60 (0.08).
Top Three Advancers
- Murree BreweryXD with price per share 1215.50 (57.88).
- Siemens Pakistan with price per share of 1269.27 (47.51).
- Shezan Inter. XDXB share of 850.65 (40.49).
Top Three Decliners
- Rafhan Maize with price per share of 10100.00 (-280.00).
- Exide (PAK) with price per share of 1987.94 (-104.62).
- Atlas Battery per share of 838.13 (-44.11).