The benchmark KSE 100-Index has recorded negative change of 0.35 per cent and closed the trading day at 34026.59 points.
High and Low were 34194.93 and 33978.30 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 254,202,621 and in terms of value it was 16,529,867,895.
Total traded companies were 354, among them 135 advanced, 201 declined while 18 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- Pak Elektron with a volume of 20,321,000 and price per share of 48.74 (0.58).
- Descon Chemical with a volume 10,210,000 of price per share of 7.03 (0.58).
- Fauji Cement with a volume 8,446,500 of price per share of 28.68 (0.14).
Top Three Advancers
- Indus Motor Co with price per share 1075.15 (48.50).
- Shezan Inter. XDXB with price per share of 1400.00 (31.00).
- Indus Dyeing with price per share of 900.00 (20.10).