KSE 100-Index witnesses huge slump of 817.28pts
The benchmark KSE 100-Index has recorded negative change of 2.53 per cent and closed the trading day at 31524.98 points.
High and Low were 32416.99 and 31335.71 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 233,201,186 and in terms of value it was 14,358,203,140.
Total traded companies were 357, among them 39 advanced, 307 declined while 11 went unchanged.
Systems Limited was the top traded company with a volume of 2,783,500 and price per share of 54.55 (0.29).
Top Three Advancers
- Colgate Palmolive with price per share 1837.00 (87.00).
- Service Ind.Ltd with price per share of 898.00 (23.00)
- Siemens Pak. with price per share of 957.50 (7.50).
Top Three Decliners
- Rafhan Maize SPOT with price per share of 9850.00 (-457.50).
- Exide (PAK) with price per share of 1171.41 (-60.59).
- Hinopak Motor with price per share of 927.71 (-31.92).