The benchmark KSE 100-Index has witnessed positive change of 0.23 per cent and closed the trading day at 30663.78 points.
High and Low were 30821.29 and 30593.31 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 321,840,353 and in terms of value it was 18,018,062,765.
Total traded companies were 385, among them 197 advanced, 166 declined while 22 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- Jah.Sidd. Co. with a volume of 15,492,000 and price per share of 11.09 (0.23).
- Engro Fertilize Ltd. with a volume 14,572,500 of price per share of 60.66 (1.70).
- Bank Al-Falah with a volume 13,716,500 of price per share of 31.10 (1.48).
Top Three Advancers
- Nestle Pak.XD with price per share 8499.00 (399.00).
- Exide (PAK) with price per share of 1514.00 (71.37).
- Siemens Pakistan share of 1165.88 (55.51).
Top Three Decliners
- Colgate Palmolive with price per share of 1604.00 (-84.00).
- Rafhan Maize with price per share of 10791.67 (-58.33).
- Island Textile XD per share of 983.73 (-51.77).