The benchmark KSE 100-Index has witnessed positive change of 0.78 per cent and closed the trading day at 30394.41 points.
High and Low were 30444.75 and 30158.63 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 266,560,757 and in terms of value it was 11,549,212,323.
Total traded companies were 406, among them 247 advanced, 141 declined while 18 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- Ghani Automobile with a volume of 21,698,500 and price per share of 6.69 (0.15).
- Media Times Ltd with a volume 10,159,000 of price per share of 2.71 (0.38).
- Askari Bank with a volume 9,955,000 of price per share of 22.59 (0.51).
Top Three Advancers
- Nestle Pak. with price per share 7750.00 (151.00).
- Bata (Pak) with price per share of 3267.50 (67.50).
- Exide (PAK) share of 1002.75 (47.75).
Top Three Decliners
- Rafhan Maize with price per share of 11400.00 (-599.95).
- Pak Tobacco with price per share of 849.30 (-44.70).
- Siemens Pakistan per share of 1032.66 (-24.34).