- Afghan Taliban appoint new leader after Mansour’s death
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Pakistan ‘seeking clarification’ about air strike on Taliban leader
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
- Policeman dead, 15 wounded in Peshawar twin explosions
Legal reference being prepared against Altaf: Nisar
Talking to the media persons in Islamabad on Tuesday, he asked whether PTI leader Faisal Vawda had more evidences against Altaf Hussain than Imran Khan. He recalled that Khan had also made it to London taking ‘proofs’ against Hussain, but nothing happened.
He said the reference to be sent to the British government will envisage the element of criminality, and its contents will be shared with the media.
To a question, the interior minister assured that any negativity on Pakistan’s security interests and dignity of its institutions will not be tolerated whether it comes from Altaf Hussain or others.
He said both Pakistan and the United Kingdom are cooperating in Imran Farooq murder and money laundering cases. He said the government has no enmity with Altaf Hussain and MQM as the cases against Altaf were registered in London. The cases are not political but judicial and assured that requirements of justice will be fulfilled in any case.