- 27-kg heroine seized from PIA aircraft in Karachi
- Dasti approaches ECP for registration of his party
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Pemra bans crime re-enactment shows on TV channels ahead of Ramazan
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
Minister announces cut in train fares on Eid
He was addressing a news conference in Lahore this afternoon.
The minister claimed that Pakistan Railways has enhanced its income at record level, while controlled its expenditures in recent years due to government successful measures.
He said that Railways has launched an extensive Special Eid Operation this year, as compared to past.
He said that the JIT report regarding railway accident near Wazirabad will be issued soon.