- 27-kg heroine seized from PIA aircraft in Karachi
- Dasti approaches ECP for registration of his party
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Pemra bans crime re-enactment shows on TV channels ahead of Ramazan
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
MNA’s driver forces woman out of village for refusing ‘illicit relationship’
Jamil Mirjut, driver of Pakistan People’s Party MNA Asghar Ali Shah, asked woman and her daughters to immediately leave the village as she refused to be friends with him.
The woman told the media that MNA’s driver was forcing her and daughters to have an illicit relationship with him.
Upon refusal, she said, Jamil barged into her house with police, misbehaved and ransacked articles with a threat. The victim woman went on to describe her ordeal, saying she approached the MNA for justice, but instead he replied: “Do whatever Jamil is asking you to do, or leave the area.”
The widow said Jamil also stopped her daughter, who is studying in 11th standard, from appearing in the examination.
Asghar Ali Shah of the PPP was elected MNA from NA-212(Naushero Feroze-II) in the general elections 2013.