- China using animals to predict earthquakes: report
- Colombia turns to lie detectors to tackle government corruption
- Men at a Cambridge college allowed to wear skirts at formal dinners
- Escaped lion from flooded Georgia zoo kills man
- Free pizza for life helps close Portland real estate deal in hot market
- Paris to remove a million ‘love locks’
Moroccan surfers ask tourists not to wear bikinis during Ramazan
Posters inscribed with a message “Respect Ramadan, no bikinis.” has put up across the beach to appeal foreign tourists to respect the Holy month.
“It seems that a number of Moroccans do not appreciate that there is a separation between their personal life and the lives or choices or others,” a local resident who works in the tourism sector told Morocco World News on the condition of anonymity.
“It should remain so, especially when it comes to tourists who visit Morocco and contribute to the economy of the country,” he added, according to the newspaper.