- 27-kg heroine seized from PIA aircraft in Karachi
- Dasti approaches ECP for registration of his party
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Pemra bans crime re-enactment shows on TV channels ahead of Ramazan
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
MQM appeals traders to resume business activities
In a statement issued here, MQM’s top decision-making body Rabita Committee thanked the citizens and traders for peacefully observing the ‘day of mourning’ on call of MQM.
The MQM condemned that its workers were being killed extra-judicially.
The spokesperson thanked people of Karachi for supporting MQM on its call. It shows citizens are standing with MQM in this difficult time, he added.