- Great fall of China sinks world stocks, dollar tumbles
- IMF official says ‘premature’ to speak of Chinese crisis
- Weekly inflation rate falls by 0.35 pct
- Disappointing business surveys intensify world growth fears
- Oil dives below $40 after rise in U.S. oil rigs
- Germany wants IMF involved in Greek bailout for reform rigour: sources
NEC fixes 5.5% GDP growth rate for next fiscal year
The meeting was chaired by Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif in Islamabad.
The development outlay includes Rs 700 billion as federal PSDP and Rs 814 billion as provincial Annual Development Program (ADP).
Growth target for the next financial year for agriculture sector has been set at 3.9% and for manufacturing sector 6.1% percent.