- Afghan Taliban appoint new leader after Mansour’s death
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Pakistan ‘seeking clarification’ about air strike on Taliban leader
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
- Policeman dead, 15 wounded in Peshawar twin explosions
Nisar discusses MQM cases with British HC
According to sources, Nisar exchanged views about Imran Farooq murder case and a legal reference against MQM chief Altaf Hussain during a meeting with Mr. Barton.
Meanwhile, they exchanged views on bilateral cooperation, regional situation, and other bilateral issues.
Nisar vowed to further strengthen and expand ideal relations between Pakistan and the United Kingdom.
Philip Barton lauded government’s efforts for the welfare of common citizens.