- Afghan Taliban appoint new leader after Mansour’s death
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Pakistan ‘seeking clarification’ about air strike on Taliban leader
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
- Policeman dead, 15 wounded in Peshawar twin explosions
Over 130 children fell ill after having substandard meal at Islamabad sweet home
The children have been admitted at PIMS hospital for physical examination and treatment.
According to the administration of the Pakistan Sweet Homes, some 50 to 60 children fell sick, soon after having the breakfast at around 6.30 am due to food poisoning and hot weather.
Sources, however, told that conditions of all the children were now stable.