- Afghan Taliban appoint new leader after Mansour’s death
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Pakistan ‘seeking clarification’ about air strike on Taliban leader
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
- Policeman dead, 15 wounded in Peshawar twin explosions
Pakistan Army shoots down Indian ‘spy drone’ near border
According to a terse statement, “The spy drone is used for aerial photography.”
Recently Premiers of India and Pakistan had a one-on-one meeting in Russia, which was termed ice-breaking by some analysts.
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi had accepted invite from Pakistani PM Nawaz Sharif to visit Pakistan.