- Great fall of China sinks world stocks, dollar tumbles
- IMF official says ‘premature’ to speak of Chinese crisis
- Weekly inflation rate falls by 0.35 pct
- Disappointing business surveys intensify world growth fears
- Oil dives below $40 after rise in U.S. oil rigs
- Germany wants IMF involved in Greek bailout for reform rigour: sources
Pakistan sees decline in mobile phone users
The report says that cell phone users dropped down to 114.7 million in the country.
All mobile phone operators lost a combined 22 million subscribers with Mobilink still heading the market with its 33.42 million subscribers.
Telenor stands at second position with 31.49 million subscribers while Zong is standing at 22.10 million mobile phone users.
Ufone dropped down to 17.80 million customers while Warid had some 9.91 million subscribers at the end of June 2015.