- 27-kg heroine seized from PIA aircraft in Karachi
- Dasti approaches ECP for registration of his party
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Pemra bans crime re-enactment shows on TV channels ahead of Ramazan
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
Pakistan to take up all issues including Kashmir with India: Rasheed
Talking to newsmen in Lahore, he said all these issues would be taken up by Advisor to Prime Minister on National Security Sartaj Aziz during his proposed meeting with his Indian counterpart in New Delhi.
The Minister said Pakistan has fought three wars with India on Kashmir issue and our leadership has been promoting the Kashmir cause at all international fora including the UN General Assembly.
To a question, Pervez Rashid said it was India that had suspended the composite dialogue process with Pakistan over a meeting of APHC representatives with Pakistan High Commissioner to New Delhi before Secretary level talks.