- 27-kg heroine seized from PIA aircraft in Karachi
- Dasti approaches ECP for registration of his party
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Pemra bans crime re-enactment shows on TV channels ahead of Ramazan
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
Pakistan welcomes Iran nuclear deal: Sartaj
Adviser on National Security and Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz said Pakistan has always emphasized the need for resolution of the nuclear dispute through dialogue.
He expressed the confidence that after lifting of economic sanctions, Iran would integrate with regional and global economic markets and this would benefit different countries, including Pakistan.
He pointed out that before sanctions bilateral trade between Pakistan and Iran had reached two billion dollars which came down to just 300 million dollar. The lifting of sanctions would also help boost bilateral trade between Pakistan and Iran.
He said there is great demand for Pakistani goods in Iran but mode of payment was the biggest hurdle because of sanctions on Iran.