- 27-kg heroine seized from PIA aircraft in Karachi
- Dasti approaches ECP for registration of his party
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Pemra bans crime re-enactment shows on TV channels ahead of Ramazan
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
PM inaugurates K-2 power project at KANUPP
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Sharif said the nuclear power project was very vital for the national progress.
Pakistan is grateful to Chinese cooperation in energy sector, said the PM.
He said eradication of load shedding was among the top most priorities of the government.
He told the gathering that inflation rate was declining due to improved law and order. He added that trust of foreign investors was also growing.
He said the implementation on National Action Plan on counter terrorism was going in full pace.
He also condemned that assassination attempt on MQM MNA Rashid Godil and called for provision of better medical facilities to the wounded parliamentarian.
The PM will chair a key meeting on law and order situation of Karachi.