- 27-kg heroine seized from PIA aircraft in Karachi
- Dasti approaches ECP for registration of his party
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Pemra bans crime re-enactment shows on TV channels ahead of Ramazan
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
PM orders against extra loadshedding during Ramazan
He was chairing a high-level meeting in Islamabad on Wednesday to review power and petroleum supply situation during summer months especially during Ramazan.
He directed that no load-shedding will be allowed at Sehr and Iftar time.
The PM directed that all out efforts should be made to ensure smooth supply of petroleum products in all parts of the country particularly during the holy month of Ramazan.