- Afghan Taliban appoint new leader after Mansour’s death
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Pakistan ‘seeking clarification’ about air strike on Taliban leader
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
- Policeman dead, 15 wounded in Peshawar twin explosions
Karachi operation to continue until elimination of last terrorist: PM
The refinery has been completed at a cost of seven point five million dollars with a capacity of refining one hundred fifty-five thousand barrel crude oil per day.
The refinery will help reduce country’s dependance on the import of petroleum products by over fifty percent.
Addressing the inaugural ceremony, Nawaz Sharif said the project will not ony help in development of Baloschistan but will also create job opportunities.
He said, 750 million dollars investment will be made in the second phase of the project.
He said Gawadar will be made a free port.
He said Karachi operation will continue until elimination of last terrorist.
Earlier, on his arrival, the Prime Minister was received by Sindh Chief Minister Syed Qaim Ali Shah.
He was accompanied by Federal Ministers Ishaq Dar and Khurram Dastgir Khan.