Must Read

'Power supply system under attack for 12 days'

ISLAMABAD: Secretary Ministry of water and power Muhammad Younus Dagha on Sunday said the electricity system was badly damaged due to an act of terrorism in Balochistan on Saturday night when the miscreants destroyed two power supply towers at Och-Sibi transmission line, ARY News reported.

Addressing a press conference here, he claimed that power supply network had been restored and the situation will be completely normalized by Monday.

He said seven 5,000 megawatt electricity has been injected in the system while more power will be added in the system by tomorrow that will further improve the situation.

He said that the new load shedding plan that was announced will be implemented from tomorrow under which relief will be provided to the consumers.

Younus said that the incidents of damaging the power supply are continuing from the last twelve days and the security mechanism is being strengthened to avoid such incidents in future.

He said the miscreants also blew up gas pieline in Balochistan on Friday last which resulted in heavy break down.

Comments

comments

Copyright © 2016 ARYNEWS.tv

To Top