- Afghan Taliban appoint new leader after Mansour’s death
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Pakistan ‘seeking clarification’ about air strike on Taliban leader
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
- Policeman dead, 15 wounded in Peshawar twin explosions
PPP decides to ‘improve’ governance in Sindh
Sindh Chief Minister Syed Qaim Ali Shah apprised, chaired by Bilawal Bhutto Zardari and his father Asif Ali Zardari, about the overall situation of Sindh.
PPP leaders also suggested to bring key changes in the Sindh cabinet.
The performance of Sindh ministers was also reviewed. Bilawal asked the party leaders to gear up for upcoming local government elections in the province and take active part in the polls.
While, Asif Ali Zardari stressed the need to improve governance in the province.