- 27-kg heroine seized from PIA aircraft in Karachi
- Dasti approaches ECP for registration of his party
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Pemra bans crime re-enactment shows on TV channels ahead of Ramazan
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
PSO disqualifies all offers except one tender seeking LNG for Jul-Oct
A report published in Platts, citing PSO spokesperson, said all the tenders had been rejected except one.
Platts is a provider of energy and metals information and a source of benchmark price assessments in the physical energy markets.
“Several of the parties were disqualified because they were not compliant with the technical criteria,” says the Platts report citing a source. “Those who have been disqualified have been informed”.
Even with one bid, PSO can award the tender, said the spokesperson.
Multiple sources said the offer submitted by trader Gunvor was the only one that had not been disqualified. According to market sources, the tender received a total of eight offers, mainly from traders.
The tender, which closed June 15 with validity until June 26, sought one 143,000 cu m DES cargo per month for delivery over July-October to the FSRU Exquisite docked at Karachi’s Port Qasim.