- Afghan Taliban appoint new leader after Mansour’s death
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Pakistan ‘seeking clarification’ about air strike on Taliban leader
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
- Policeman dead, 15 wounded in Peshawar twin explosions
PTI leader Arif Alvi ‘receiving death threats’
During his speech in the National Assembly on Thursday, he informed that he had been receiving threats from people who claim to be workers of the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM).
He added that he also spoke to MQM leader Farooq Sattar about this issue,” said the PTI leader.
PTI and MQM leaders often indulge in hurling accusations at each other. Recently, PTI chief Imran Khan had castigated MQM head Altaf Hussain “for supporting target killers and extortion mafia in Karachi.”
MQM hit back saying the PTI for getting support from the country establishment.